[Blindmath] Bases, exponents, and recursion

Bente Casilenc bente at casilenc.com
Sun Sep 8 21:47:05 UTC 2013

Andy

After looking at your example I will modify my previous statement. It looks to me like they want your power function to return the exponential problem as a multiplication problem. In essence you are returning a problem that shows the base multiplied by itself so working off your example you would see power (3,2) and your function would return 3*3 because 3 to the second power is a shortcut for representing 3 times 3 .  Hope this helps.

Bente
bente at casilenc.com

Sent from my iPhone