[Blindmath] Typing in Nemeth Braille

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 01:03:41 UTC 2013

I just type in a word document or with a notetaker and use computer Brill. Now, I do all of my math and computer braille, which makes more sense because it translates to print more easily. I have heard that latex Is a good option, but I didn't know about it until my senior year in high school, so I don't know it or how to learn it. If I could learn it somehow though that would be really cool.