[Blindmath] Typing in Nemeth Braille

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Sep 15 06:51:05 UTC 2013

Yes, I understand the whole linear-spatial thing.
I tend to be able to "imagine" what a trig graph looks like based on the
equation... I learned how to interpret linear, quadratic, third-order
equations while I had sight...
Three dimensional graphs... still whip me around though... ugh.

The right to left thing is probably an inherrant "feature" of braille.  What
I mean is, is that braille is meant to be read Left to Right, so prefixes
and super / subscripts can be misinterpereted.

I am only theorizing here, because I have not yet begun to work or do
advanced math in braille yet, but I imagine that using spaces to isolate
terms and expressions even though it isn't propper in nemeth should help
some.

Ian