[Blindmath] Typing in Nemeth Braille

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Sep 15 16:16:07 UTC 2013

Michael,
What or how would you recommend getting started?  Regardless of the learning
curve or software or quid pro quo's ?  Keep in mind that you want to be both
a student, teacher, and possible blindness researcher?

Thank you for the Blind-Science notice.  I was actually contacted by someone
this morning!  I would, however; like to make it known that I am interested
in the Science Organization, and would appreciate any community that exists.

Ian