[Blindmath] books in accessible format

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 17 19:33:09 UTC 2013

There's no central resource for info on math accessibility, is there?
If not, I could start one. I happen to be President of the International
Association of Visually Impaired Technologists. We could provide web
space. I think we could probably even provide a domain name like
blindmath.org or something like that.