[Blindmath] TeX Editors

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 08:59:48 UTC 2013

Hi

I use Emacs with the Auctex package, both of which are free.  It works
quite well with Jaws.  It is very powerful with lots of features for
writing and compiling documents.  It can also be used under Linux with
Emacspeak.  The only disadvantage I can see is that if you're not
familiar with Emacs then it takes some time to get used to as its very
different to more standard Windows applications.

HTH

Alastair Irving