[Blindmath] looking for braille book

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Apr 4 15:00:25 UTC 2014

Hello:
Last semester, my DS office paid a student to convert a physics book for
me. He didn't do a very good job (probably because he was watching tv
while he did it), so it was super hard to read. This semester we found
the book on bookshare for a different course, but a lot of the equations
are omitted. Does anyone know if there exists somewhere a brailled
version of University Physics, 15th ed?

Thanks,

--
Take care,