[Blindmath] More Computer Questions

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:28:32 UTC 2014

Hi.
Note: Moderator Sir, I am responding to this thread because you have
not yet declared if it is of topic.
Firstly, I never knew that JAWS worked with Iphones. Thought that the
IOS screen reader was Voiceover.
Anyways, I would like to answer your third question.
Yes, certainly Notebook computers are available these days. I
personally own one which weighs 1.25 kg and a screen slightly more
than 10 inches. It is extremely portable but not the most powerful
computer either. My laptop model HP Mini 110.
Hope that helps.