[Blindmath] blind mathematician/computer scientist

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 17:30:54 UTC 2014

Apparently Euler was blind later in life.  He may be a better known mathematician and even though I work in the field I didn't realize he was blind.  Half of his work was completed after losing his sight.

Nice document at http://www.ams.org/notices/200210/comm-morin.pdf

Many blind mathematicians are Geometers!  Didn't see that one coming did you?  Must read for all on this list.  Read fine with VoiceOver when I tested the PDF.

Sean