[Blindmath] Finite Math

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Sun Apr 20 17:50:18 UTC 2014

Hi Jacques,

I just read your e-mail. I am Daniel, studying at university theoretical
Physics. I am determined to devote my life for math and science, learning
it, doing it, and of course teach/popularise it. So if you still need
somebody who can help you out occasionally send me an e-mail personally (off
list) so we can get a better view of each other. As far as I could conclude
from the slope question you are in highschool. Is that right?

Anyway, I think the best way to learn is to try to explain things to others,
so it can be mutually beneficial for both of us.

I can not garantee 24 hour support buti f I can I am happy to help you with
anything.

Find me off list, if you wish, so we can talk more about it.

Bests,
Daniel