[Blindmath] Creating braille math for a refreshable braille display

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Wed Apr 23 14:14:18 UTC 2014

Hello, I am surprised by this exchange.  My understanding is that Duxbury
translates files made by Scientific Notebook but not "real' Tex files.  I
know that there are Duxbury people on this list.  Please confirm if Duxbury
can translate regular LaTeX.  If so I agree that it would be awesome.

In case Duxbury cannot translate LaTeX, there are several ways to get Latex
to conventional braille.  I confess I am not sure I know all of them.  One
that works quite well is the Tex2Word application available from
http://www.chikrii.com/products/tex2word/tex-to-word/ for about US$50.  Then
use the methods I described earlier for MS Word.

John G