[Blindmath] Webinar on the Orion TI-84 in 30 minutes

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Apr 24 14:45:53 UTC 2014

Ok you asked for it you got it here is the link to the recording.  Followed
by the link to the resource page which has other videos and recordings
about and of the device:

http://www.tcdocumentcenter.com/archives/rse86655772cc2/Ti-84plus/

Resource page:

http://tech.aph.org/Orion%20TI-84%20Plus%20Documents/gc_res.htm