[Blindmath] LaTeX compilers for Windows

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Thu Aug 28 18:23:19 UTC 2014

Googling it yesterday, I did find that MS Word has a feature called equation
editor. Does anyone know if that feature is accessible? (It appears that it
is actually inserting an image into the document, so may be a bit tricky to
get lined up exactly where you want it, if it is accessible at all.)

Thanks,
Sarah