[Blindmath] The ALEKS program for mathematics

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 1 18:51:23 UTC 2014

Amanda!
Unfortunately, can not help you in practical terms as never used the
programme, but I am guessing this is how the developer thought of
translating the mathematical symbols to a more verbal form for the screen
readers.
The idea can work as long as the pronounciation is good by the speech engine
but I doubt they would find words for everything that is necessary.

Bests,
Dan