[Blindmath] asking for help in preparing semi-tech material

Allan Mesoga allan.mesoga at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 01:24:46 UTC 2014

I am making documents using BANA template. Most of the document is in
literary format however, there are some formulas which I encoded using
MathType.  The problem is when I translate my document in Braille
using DBT all of the numbers appear in Nemeth code even those numbers
which are not encoded using MathType. How can I translate this kind of
document where the formulas which I encoded using MathType appear in
Nemeth and those numbers which is not intended to be in Nemeth may
appear as literary numbers?

Thank you so much in advance.

Allan Mesoga
Philippine Printing House for the Blind