[Blindmath] LaTeX got mad or am I that silly?

Dániel Hajas hajasdani at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 16 12:59:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am getting a really strange error when trying to compile a latex document.
Here is what is says:

l.1 ď

     >ż\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}

?

? ...  A 1:1 80 Wrap Indent INS LINE Spell TeX --src WinEdt.prj PDFTeXify
report

Seems it has a problem with the first line but I checked over and over again
and it should be ok. Even if I wrote a comment %comment in the first line
gave the same error l.1 d, so I don't think anything is wrong with the
\documentclass line.

Any idea? I tried playing around with the document, checked forums but
nothing seems to work. It was all fine until now.

Thanks,

Dan