[Blindmath] LaTeX got mad or am I that silly?

Hajas Dániel hajasdani at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 16 16:11:47 UTC 2014

don't know what was wrong but managed to fix it. Could be something with the encoding, as I was copying the original text from a Word doc, though I also tried a totally new file as well...
Ah, hopefully Winedt was only sulking today and I managed to trick it with notepad.
Thanks,
Dan

Az iPhone készülékemről küldve/Sent from my iPhone.