[Blindmath] Braille display

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed Jun 25 23:22:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a non-functioning Alva abt-380 which is an 80 cell Braille display.
Alva no longer supports this model.  You can have it if you like.
Communicate with me privately if you wish.  My contact information is below

This display used serial and parallel ports to communicate with computers.
.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838