[Blindmath] Math Computer Program

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:49:19 UTC 2014

Hi.
JAWS 15.0 is quite accessible with Maths.
If you are not very comfortable with it, I suggest you to switch to
the open source screen reader NVDA for Maths. NVDA is a strong
recommendation of a blind friend excelling in this subject too.
Notes
Please tell me if you need the guide to type Maths with either JAWS or
NVDA in txt format created by that same friend.
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah