[Blindmath] audio graphing calculator

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Tue Mar 4 17:44:45 UTC 2014

Amber I also wanted to mention since I didn't when I posted a response to
your query about hand held calculators, I work for APH and I am the project
Lead for APH on the Orion TI-84 Plus.  With that said I am not really
advertising when I say it is the only hand held one.  I am also 100% blind
and have wanted this thing for almost 20 years.
  We continue to improve the access on the Orion TI-84 Plus and we ask
students like yourself to join the beta list and contribute in giving us
ideas of how to make it better.

If you want to talk to me about it feel free to give me a call at (502)
899-2336.  There are also people like Susan who has also posted that can
give you a great over view of how the calculator works and there are a few
of our experts and original beta testers on this list.  So if you have
questions you can continue to ask them here and one of us will grab them.
I just didn't want people to think I was using this list as an advertising
place.  If there are other devices I just don't know of them and I have
looked.

If you want to join the Orion TI-84 Plus user list you can subscribe  to it
at
Gc-subscribe at tech.aph.org

You can put subscribe in the subject and body so the spam filters don't
stop it from coming through.  I am sure there are people that can help you
there to.

Ken