[Blindmath] Computers and data analysis software

Theodor Loots theo.loots at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:55:49 UTC 2014

Dear Arielle,

Jonathan Godfrey and I wrote an article on the accessibility of statistical
software in which we compare the packages you mention below.  We're both
academics at Universities, and use computers daily.

The quick answer:  SAS is still accessible, but you might get further with
R.  However, if you're use to SAS, then you'll probably be quicker on your
bike that way...

Please feel free to ask should you require more specific info...

Best,