[Blindmath] Computers and data analysis software

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:01:39 UTC 2014

Keep in mind that Window Eyes is broken with the Office 2010/2013 offering.
It still times out after 30 minutes. Someone on another list told me to have
office open when I start Window Eyes, but it is still broken. If SPS or SAS
are written in mostly Swing components, I would hesitate using Window Eyes
with it. I have had horrible success this way.