[Blindmath] help

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:22:27 UTC 2014

Thank you, Maureen.  You took the words right out of my mouth. I was about
to ask the same question.  How did this student get this without the
knowledge of graphs and even the basic/rudimentary skills to read and
interpret a tactile graphic?  I supposed he could be recently blind and
thus at a severe disadvantage being in class without tactile skills but
wow, what a struggle!

SM

--
Be Here now.  Be someplace else later.  Is that so complicated? (Zen
Judaism)