[Blindmath] New member

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Mar 23 14:27:36 UTC 2014

Dániel,

Welcome to the list.  There are quite a mix of people here but we're all interested in helping each other and other blind people succeed in studying mathematics.  I was a math major way back in the early 1970's
when there was very little technology while others here are instrumental in producing some of the modern solutions that many students take for granted.  I hope you find this list useful.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson