[Blindmath] responding for few topics

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Thu Mar 27 14:47:54 UTC 2014

Daniel, please check out Summer University at:
http://www.icchp-su.net/?q=node/163
It is held as a pre-conference workshop of the ICCHP meeting.  This year
Summer University t is in Paris and begins on July 5.  The details for this
year are not yet posted, but descriptions of former years will give you an
idea.  Technologies for access to math and science are the topics of this
workshop, and it sounds as if this something that you should absolutely
attend.  The cost is a few hundred Euros and is partly subsidized by various
sponsors, including ViewPlus.

I'm happy to converse with you off-list about LEAN and other technologies.
I have added you to the LEAN beta list.  The next beta release will be in a
few days.

John Gardner