[Blindmath] Accessible self-study meterial for introductory statistics?

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:05:34 UTC 2014

Does anyone know of accessible material I could use for self-study of
basic statistics		? Since I am not in college I do not have access to
an embosser to produce graphics which may be a deal breaker. I'd
prefer MATH ML but if there is material available in BRF format and
there is a way to read the BRF file on a braille display using either
Windows or OSX this could be an acceptable alternative.