[Blindmath] Division of Polynomials

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sat May 3 02:04:56 UTC 2014

Elise,

I can't comment on using Braille but I would use any wordprocessor and write them linearly. Another thing I have done is to use an Excel sheet like a talor frame. I put each term in its own cell and would put the signs in the expression into their own cells. That way, I could consentrate on one term in an expression and work with it. Lining up expressions also is easy once you do this.

I hope I am using the correct terms. It has been over 15 years since I did any algebra.
Pranav