[Blindmath] Inequalities in the Nemeth

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 15:12:20 UTC 2014

In Nemeth less than and greater than are each 2 cells long. Less than is
dot 5 followed by dots 1 and 3. Greater than is dots 4 and 6 followed by
dot 2. To add the "or equal to" part, add a third cell with dots 1, 5,
and 6. So for example less than or equal to would be dot 5, dots 1 and
3, then dots 1, 5, and 6.

If you can view this email in computer Braille, the symbols look like this:
Less than: "k
Greater than: .1
Less than or equal to: "k:
Greater than or equal to: .1: