[Blindmath] MATLAB accessibility

Bishop, Jeff - (jeffbis) jeffbis at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 9 21:41:44 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know what the current state of accessibility of MATLAB is at this point with JAWS, Window-Eyes and VoiceOver on the Mac?

I did some Googling on this topic and have found some pretty involved steps in getting it to work with the Access Bridge. Is this still the case?

-----

Jeff Bishop
Disability Resource Center
IT Accessibility Analyst
http://drc.arizona.edu

Phone: 520-626-1145
Fax  : 520-626-5500
Email Address: jeffbis at email.arizona.edu

Address:
The University of Arizona
Building 95
Room #: 217C
1224 E Lowell St.
Tucson, AZ 85721-0095

--

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona. The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential information, intended only for the use of the specific individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete.