[Blindmath] I'm Dying Here

sabra1023 via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 04:14:03 UTC 2014

There might be a tutorial, but I don't know if it works for screen readers. You should read specific things about using Excel with a screen reader and then learn how to do the math. There's different ways you can name rows and columns and things so that it will tell you what they are without having to go back to the top.