[Blindmath] Introduction and need advice

Chela Robles via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 04:01:51 UTC 2014

Thanks all. I Think I'll just send recordings to her. Latex is probably
costly and I don't have a lot of time to put it in easy terminology to
learn it as is I'm supposed to learn the other software programs for the
Administrative assistance certificate...and I've not written in computer
braille code much, and I don't think my instructor would be able to
understand what the last responder said about me making an electronic
brf file which again, I don't have specialty software, just a focus 14
braille display and a standard windows 7 pc and MSWord and NotePad is
there as well. Thanks to all again, think the mp3 thing will work out.
Just gotta have the instructor okay it since she can't read braille anyway.
It is just basic math, pre-algebra we are talking about here. It should
take long, not like it is going to be the whole year smiles. I imagine
it will only be about 5 or 6 weeks. Again thanks much and greatly
appreciated it.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/