[Blindmath] I'm Dying Here

Amanda Lacy via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 01:51:40 UTC 2014

After awhile the teacher and I came to an agreement that I didn't need
to go to class. Instead I would do the homework ahead of time and then
come to office hours on a regular basis. This worked for me because I
was getting so little out of lectures. This was true even when the
teacher made an effort to read things aloud - I just couldn't remember
what was said. I also cannot take notes and listen at the same time.
Anyway, I made good grades, so it worked.