[Blindmath] Solving systems by Graphing

Jon Yaggie via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 03:27:47 UTC 2014

Perhaps "easily" is a loaded word.  They are better trained.  Math classes in general reinforce procedure with little understanding.  Therefore an average student excels at manipulation of equations etc.  in fact students are very good way better and quirkier than i am, but i have a far better understanding and ability to use that knowledge.

Jon Yaggie
EYH Volunteer Coordinator
UIC Mathematics