[Blindmath] FW: Solving systems by Graphing

Lynn Reed via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 17:43:28 UTC 2014

Steve-I want to help both of my legally blind kids with exactly what you were talking about. Spacial awareness. They are 12 & 14. We are a busy family but I love to throw in useful things when I can. Other than the things you talked about before,what kinds of other things should I try to reinforce the concepts?

Peace and Love to all!