[Blindmath] Spatial Abilities

sabra1023 via Blindmath blindmath at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 17:46:40 UTC 2014

I wonder if being blind from birth has to do with it. If I'm remembering how to get somewhere, I just imagine myself walking there. A map doesn't help. I can imagine three-dimensional things very well and make them out of clay. Also, I can remember a two dimensional shape like a circle or square. However, it's difficult for me to imagine and manipulate graphs in my head.