[Blindmath] Preparing math documents to be read on a braillenote

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 19:59:21 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I am new to the list. I am a TVI in metro Atlanta and am exploring
using the Nemeth feature in Keysoft 9.4 and other ways to represent
math correctly electronically for my middle school students.

Is it possible to prepare math documents in microsoft word using the
equation editor or mathtype in a way that will read reasonably well on
a braillenote? Or is the only option transcribing and saving as a brf?

Thanks for any help.