[Blindmath] using math on the apex

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:22:46 UTC 2014

I've always used it, but with computer braille. I find it amusing when humanware keeps posting ads that you can now do math on the apex for the first time, and I've been doing it for years. You're probably talking about the new Nemeth support though. I haven't used it yet either. I'm curious about how well it actually translates into print and if it would be better to use or if it would be better just to stay with computer braille.