[Blindmath] using math on the apex

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 00:54:34 UTC 2014

I am just frustrated with it because it crashes so randomly and there's no way to recover a file if you accidentally erased it. A thing happened to me recently where it failed to restore the partition in the middle of an upgrade, and because there is no way to restore it manually like booting into another operating system, I had to send it to humanware. Now, I am stuck without a braille display and it takes me more time to finish my work and it's probably not as accurate. What made it worse is that I had to fight with humanware to just reinstall the software and send it back. They were trying to say their  were all these other problems with it that I have never experienced because they wanted me to pay them money. Like they were saying dot three doesn't work when my braille note is in learning mode. Guess what, there is no such thing as learning mode on the apex. There is a keyboard learn mode, but I never use it because I already know how to type. Who knows what they were talking about though since they can't call things by the proper names. It's apparently on its way back now though. If I had gotten a brill display, I could have also gotten more cells. But oh well. I've learned my lesson for next time.