[Blindmath] Taylor Frame

Lynn Reed iamlvr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 15:07:29 UTC 2014

There is a system called Math Window. It's a large magnetic board with all Braille/Nemeth little squares that can be rearranged to show formatting long division or other math problems. I would take a pic of each problem solved on it until student can recreate on paper. Or use as "scratch pad". It works well for us.

Peace and Love to all!