[Blindmath] Using minus signs before negative numbers

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:36:38 UTC 2015

Something like 3 - (-5) should be sufficient.
You'll also use parentheses for multiple negatives. Therefore an expression would be correctly written like:
I've always remembered the order of precedence asthe mnemonic BODMAS, where B is Brackets (parentheses) & O is the Operand power. The rest of the letters are the signs respectively.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone