[Blindmath] math track

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Mon Aug 3 19:53:11 UTC 2015

The MathTrax software can be found at:
NASA MathTrax  Audible Graphing Calculator http://learn.arc.nasa.gov/mathtrax/index.html

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher at swbell.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Blindmath [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Moore via Blindmath
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 2:42 PM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics <blindmath at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Moore <jesusloves1966 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Blindmath] math track

Hi all.
I want to be a math teacher at a community college. I have never heard of Math Track. I am very interested in what it can do in terms of editing math and reading math equations. Is this a stand alone math editor? Is it just a graphing program or can it allow you to manipulate and edit equations like Math Type and LEAN? Thanks a lot for asking about this, and I am looking forward to reading all of your inputs.