[Blindmath] alternative methods of learning college algebra

Jeremy jeremy.richards7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:51:41 UTC 2015

Post the faculty website listing you as "college mathematics professor at a
community college." If this is not the case, I think it may not be legal for
someone to walk around playing pretend in regards to professional academic
credentials.

Though you think you may have excelled at mathematics using your technique,
it is probably very likely that an objective comparison of methods and
outcomes may not be as generous to your self-assessment of your mathematic
ability.

If you have truly worked with as many individuals as you claim, it is likely
you would know by now that people learn in very different ways, and not
everyone will be as fluent with mathematics as another, so claiming no one
needs braille and alike to complete math assignments is the type of comment
coming from an amateur and not a professional. Surely you've heard of the
normal distribution, if so, why would you dare make such a comment?