[Blindmath] Looking for a particular type of person to ask questions

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:16:02 UTC 2015

And if you go to a class where you don't really learn the material, what is the point of going?A lot of people in this country are doing very badly at math.I understand what you were saying about how people should learn and practice on their own, but honestly, if you could read a book on your own and learn how to do everything, why would you go to class?

Sabra Ewing