[Blindmath] Moodle

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 15:01:06 UTC 2015

I am currently preparing an on-line course for UEB. We have chosen Moodle as the Learning Management System and I have always found the core code for elements very accessible. This doesn’t stop people from placing elements in the course that are less so, but the environment is quite good. This also never changes the frustration of adjusting to each instructors personal approach to laying out a course. As a result it never hurts to request early access for orientation.

Sean Tikkun
Fellow, National Leadership Consortium in Sensory Disabilities
Northern Illinois University

stikkun at niu.com