[Blindmath] LaTeX and Accessible Documents

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-blindmath at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 2 13:05:02 UTC 2015

Derek,
An interesting point. I'm almost certainly not willing to do the actual
development of the documentation in MathML, but I would be willing to
perform conversions from LaTeX to MathML if it turns out to be a
workable option. The thing I have to keep in mind here is that the
documents must be readable by both sighted and blind folks. If the
option proposed by John to convert LaTeX to HTML augmented with MathML
turns out to work for me, that would probably be the best choice I've
heard so far.
Joe