[Blindmath] Self Study Resources

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:13:28 UTC 2015

Good evening,

I am new to this list and writing in the hope that some of you with much
more experience can help me. I am looking for resources to teach myself some
higher level math. To meet prerequisites for a couple of economics courses I
really want to take I need to have a grasp of multivariate calculus and real
analysis. Does anybody on this list know of resources that I could use to
teach myself these subjects? I am generally strong at quantitative stuff. I
have a solid background in economics and statistics, but have only taken one
semester of calculus in college, where we covered derivatives and
integration. As I recall, integration by parts is about as far as we got,
and I could really use a refresher there, too. Any thoughts, information, or
resources would be very much appreciated. And, just for context, low vision
solutions are not useful to me. I need something tactile, electronic, or in
audio.

Thanks,

Sean