[Blindmath] Math Player and Windows 8.1

Sina Bahram sina at sinabahram.com
Thu Jan 29 17:11:06 UTC 2015

Neil, to add to this, you also have to set this in local group policy.

Here's a Microsoft page explaining the steps that worked for us over here. unfortunately, only importing that reg value from below doesn't do it.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn640699.aspx

once you follow those steps, though, yay! Nice sounding math again in IE.

take care,
Sina

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Company Website: http://www.pac.bz
Personal Website: http://www.sinabahram.com