[Blindmath] Does anyone know where I could find a blind accountant

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Tue Jun 9 17:25:10 UTC 2015

Would it be possible for the professor (or an assistant) to divide each
spreadsheet up so that there is only one set of information on each sheet
within the document? (Sheets are sort of like tabs -- there can be more
than one within the document, but you can only view one at a time.) They
could use formulas that reference between sheets to link the related
information. It seems to me to be a reasonable thing to ask that the
spreadsheets be given to you in a format you can use. The screen reader
can't successfully give you row and column headers if there is a mishmash
of information in any given row or column.

I can imagine the kind of spreadsheet you are talking about, because as a
sighted person I make them that way for myself, but I can also figure out
how to keep each kind of information separate.

-Madeleine