[Blindmath] Science and engineering division agenda

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:06:46 UTC 2015

Hi,
Can the NFB convention be stream live online from another part of the world?
I guess my question is off-topic for the list, and, I am unaware of
the correct person to contact for this query, so posting it in reply
to a related announcement. If anyone could possibly answer me, please,
do so, but, please do so privately offlist, so as not to create
clutter.
Thanks.

On 6/23/15, John Miller via Blindmath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please join the science and engineering divison at NFB convention the
> evening of July 7.
> Come learn about how to succeed in college science classes and hear from
> blind STEM professionals.
>
> 2015 Agenda Science and Engineering Division of the National Federation of
> the Blind
> July 7, 2015
> Rosen Centre Hotel
> Salon 18, Level 2
> Orlando, Florida
> 6:30 Registration
> 7:00 Call to Order - John Miller President
> 7:00 Applying NFB Philosophy for Succeeding in STEM - John Miller
> 7:15 Succeeding as a Blind Professional – Anne Taylor
> 7:30 Tactile Graphing – Al Maneki, E.A.S.Y. LLC
> 7:45 Jernigan Institute Update - Anil Lewis
> 7:55 STEM2U - moderator Natalie Shaheen
> 8:05 Business Meeting:
>  Treasurer's Report
>  Secretary's Report
>  Division Pledges
>  Scholarship Stipend Pledges
>  Meet division members
> 8:30 3-D Models with Multivariable Calculus – Chelsea Cook
> 8:40 Succeeding in Science - Kathryn Webster; Hoby Wedler
> 9:00 Real-time Video Service - Larry Bock, Suman Kanuganti, Aira
> Technologies
> 9:10 Succeeding in Science Continued
> 9:40 Announcements
> 9:45 Adjournment