[Blindmath] LaTeX recently installed.

Wheatley, Richard r.wheatley2 at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 14:08:50 UTC 2015

Hi, I am a second year physicist who has had multiple laptop issues in the last term. This means that I have had to reinstall the "access to LaTeX" software all over again.
Unfortunately I have found that apon reinstalling the software, the speech pitch changes are dramaticly increased, also I can not tab across on my braille strip to the righthand side of the line.
Please can anyone tell me how to change the pitch change settings, and why I can't read the whole line on my strip?
Thank you
Best wishes
Richard